Monday, February 6, 2012

Survey says...

I love surveys! So I stole this from Elsha :)

A to Z


A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: A Queen. Don't really ever want to go bigger and definitely don't want to go smaller.

C. Chore that you hate: Mopping the kitchen. It's one of those things that's ALWAYS on the list but NEVER gets done. It's so easy and fast when I do do it, but I just hate it! Also, making the bed, which I don't really consider a chore because I don't do it. Ever.

D. Dogs: Nope. Never. Sorry kids.

E. Essential start to your day: When I'm pregnant it's a bowl of cereal (which is about the only time I eat cold cereal). When it's winter it's a cup of cocoa or apple cider.

F. Favorite color: Pink

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments that you play: None. I have played the piano and the cello in my life, and I wish I played something now. I hope more than anything that my kids are musical.

J. Job title: Homemaker- hardest job in the world.

K. Kids: Amelia- 2 1/2, Addilyn- almost 4 months.

L. Live: Pueblo, Colorado

M. Mother's name: Linda

N. Nicknames: Jonathan calls me Bum Bum sometimes, and I'm only telling you that because the secret was already leaked on my candy letter post. My dad and a few others call me Kare Bear.

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2008 my gallbladder attacked me and I got it taken out. What a relief. 2009 Amelia was born- stayed 2 nights. 2011 Addilyn was born- stayed 2 nights.

P. Pet peeves: People that take their sick kids out into the world to infect everyone else. (Barfing sick)

Q. Quote from a movie: "That is not a delicious beverage, it's a knife!" -Dane Cook

R: Right or left handed: Right

S: Siblings: Two older brothers, two older sisters

T: Time of day: I love the morning, starting around 8 or 9. I love to get a lot done in the morning and then relax the rest of the day. And I especially love getting up really early to leave for road trips.

U. Underwear: Umm, yes I wear it.

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: I don't HATE anything. I prefer not to eat mushrooms too often, and I've never had beets or brussel sprouts.

W. What makes you run late: I try REALLY hard not to be late. I would say 99.9% of the time I'm on time (5 minutes early).

X. X-rays you've had: I'm pretty sure I've only had dental.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I try to make yummy food every day! I cook almost 7 days a week, every week, and my goal is to make it yummy :)

Z. Zoo animal: I don't love the zoo. I'm of the opinion that if you've seen one you've seen them all. That being said, we'll probably get a pass to the Pueblo Zoo this summer because I don't want to deprive Amelia.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I feel like I have a surprisingly lot to say about your A to Z...

First off, making the bed is ridiculous. I mean, you're just going to sleep in it again the next night.

Second, cooking every day?! Wow, I'm impressed. I think we would end up throwing food away if I cooked every day. (That's totally not an excuse for my laziness...)

Third, I can't believe you've never had Brussels sprouts or beets! Those are my favorites! Surely you can squeeze them in with all that cooking you do!

And lastly, waking up between 8 and 9 is the magical hour I've decided. That seems to be what my body wants to do naturally. But I would call myself a night person...

Elsha said...

I laughed so hard at your movie quote!

And did they not take x-rays with your gallbladder? Just ultrasounds?