Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleepy head

Elsha has posted 2 times recently about Will falling asleep in random places and I've been so jealous. Not anymore!
We have church from 12-3, which is really inconvenient for Amelia's nap, which is at 2. Sometimes I bring her home early from church to nap, sometimes we let her nap from about 3-4:30ish, and sometimes we just put her to bed early that night. When we got home today I asked her if she wanted to nap or just go to bed early and she said early bedtime, which was totally fine with me. So we made a delicious dinner of hot dogs, french fries and pork-n-beans. I'll have you all know that Amelia ate almost an entire hot dog! I seriously considered writing a separate blog just about dinner because ALMOST AN ENTIRE HOT DOG you guys! Plus some beans and a couple fries. Amazing. I digress. After dinner she asked to watch Nemo, like usual, and since we wanted to see what people were wearing to the Oscars, we set her up on the other TV and left her alone. A few minutes later Jonathan went over there to find this:



YES!!! I was so excited that she fell asleep, although I'm not really sure why because now she'll probably never want to go to bed. (It's 5:40 right now and she's still asleep.) Shoot. Wish us luck. :)

2 comments:

Elsha said...

I'm impressed by Amelia's food consumption! (For Amelia, obviously. Last time we had hot dogs Will ate 2 and 1/2.)

She's cute all snoozed out with her blanket!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Eli, also, consumes 2 1/2 in a sitting. But still! Her li'l legs could use the ridiculous amounts of fat and calories in a single hot dog, good for her! So much random sleepiness around ALL of our kids, is something in the air?