Since Jonathan and I got married our life has ben going, going, going!! We always have different things we are attending, places we are traveling to, or having company at our house. I love it! Not that I dislike our simple routine of carpooling to work, making dinner (which has become one of my favorite things to do for us), then finding small activities to do for the remainder of the evening, but it's always nice to have an upcoming event to look forward to! Here is how our schedule is looking for the next couple months..
- Aug 29- Sept 1~ Kirsta, Joe, PJ, and Aly will be staying at our house to visit the good ol' Colorado State Fair. Yee Haw.
- Sept 15th~ We will be meeting Kirsta, Joe and PJ in Denver for a Rockies vs. Padres game. My first professional game!
- Sept 26- Oct 1~ ROADTRIP! We're going to visit Elsha, Brian and Kalena in the great state of Texas!
Then we have a break for a whole month!! Anyone wanna come visit??? :)
- Nov 1 & 2~ Headed to Fort Collins for the BYU vs CSU football game.
- Nov something~ whenever Thanksgiving is the whole fam will be headed our way to have Thanksgiving dinner in our new house. Super excited!!!
Those are all our plans for now. We're not too sure what we'll do for the holidays. Trust me, it makes me sad just to talk about any option other than my parents house, but we're still working on figuring something out. Can't wait to see you guys!