Friday, February 11, 2011

Whatcha think?

I've been told for a while now that I look like Kristen Stewart. I don't love that idea, because I think she's super socially awkward and weird, but now I have a weird fascination with watching any interview that she does and looking at pictures of her. So, I thought I'd get all of your (professional) opinions on the matter.

Here I am on New Years Eve. It's not a great picture, actually I think it's a pretty terrible picture of me, but right after Jonathan took it I said, "That looks so much like Kristen Stewart!"


And of course: Kristen Stewart

4 comments:

Zach Keller said...

I can see it.

Anonymous said...

Can you see it?? Are you kidding me?? You have to be twins. There is no other logical explanation for what's going on here.

But I actually think Kristen Stewart looks like you.

Elsha said...

definitely.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Joe says you could be her stunt double, if you were into doing stunts :)

I say the hair color is off, and (sadly) so is the paycheck :( But you DO hold your mouth like her, now I get what you were saying!