Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow play

To pass some time today I thought we'd go play in the snow. Last winter I bought Amelia some snow bibs for this winter, and now I don't really know why. But because they're there, I always feel kinda guilty that she's never worn them. So today was the day:



I had high hopes that we would be outside for about an hour, stomping around and eating the snow. Well, and hour turned into about 5 minutes when she didn't really want anything to do with the snow, and the 2 times I picked her up and set her in the middle of it, she fell over and cried. Oh well, it was fun for 5 minutes, and now the bibs will be passed on to cousin Caroline.

Excited about the snow..


..Not excited about falling in it. (Don't worry, she didn't get hurt)


Maybe she was actually crying because she needs a smaller hat! Oops. :)

4 comments:

Elsha said...

Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! That last pic cracks me up! You should pass that hat down to Will. I think it's better suited for his head.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm already excited! You could send 'em our way now and Eli will wear them. Pink be darned, those boys fight over the snow pants and would wear ANY color! Plus, the ones we already have are girl pants anyway (we're not picky). However, try her out in the snow a few more tiems - even Eli, Mr. Outdoors, hated snow the first time, and he still hates it if he falls over in it. Snow is for throwing at people, not for falling into!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Kirsta- lucky for you we have 2 pairs that you can have! The pink ones are 6-12 month so they might not fit but I have some black ones that are 2T! Yay. I'll put them in the "Kirsta pile."