Thursday, February 3, 2011

18 Months!

Amelia will be 18 months old tomorrow! Wow. Time has sure flown by! We went and got her pictures taken yesterday at Sears and I thought I'd show you guys some teaser photos. Sometimes, when your child is having a bad day and you only come out with 1 or 2 good pictures, you're grateful that you're only choosing 1 pose for the $7.99 package. Not the case yesterday! We loved every single picture she took! We did eventually narrow it down to just one, but you'll have to wait to see when it comes in the mail! Here are some other cute ones that we didn't choose:







3 comments:

Elsha said...

So cute! And nice dress ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! And I'm glad to see you posting more often. By the way.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I don't know what you chose, but I like the very last one - so cute! Am I just now noticing that she has eyebrows, or have those been missing until now? I'm confused...