Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleepy lady

YOU GUUUUUUUUUUYS! All of my hopes and dreams about Amelia falling asleep outside her bed are coming true!! I'm so happy! I don't know if it's because now she doesn't have her cup and so she can fall asleep in different places then just in her bed with her cup, or if it's because now during the day when she does get her cup it's so comforting to her that she just curls up and goes to sleep with it.. Kind of a, "Whenever I get the chance" mentality. Anyway~ The other night about 7pm, we had just changed her into her pj's and brought her downstairs to hang out for about an hour before bed. I was sitting on the couch watching American Idol and Jonathan set her on the couch next to me with her cup. Before I knew it I could see her little cup bobbing up and down so I texted Jonathan to "Hurry and shhh." He whipped out the camera:



The most miraculous part of the story was that she didn't wake up at all during the transition to her bed! I know you're all thinking that maybe we should put her to bed before 8 If she's falling asleep on me around 7:15, but for now, just let me be ECSTATIC that she fell asleep on me!