Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

Friday was my birthday. I turned 27. I'm not happy about it, but I'm trying to embrace it and be happy for all the wonderful things I have in my life at a young age.  It was a great day though! Jonathan went to work at 7am, but then surprised me and came home at 1.  I took advantage of that and left him home with the girls so I could get a pedicure.  Then we went and dropped off the girls at Melody and Tom's house so we could go out to dinner.  Back and Melody and Tom's we ate yummy banana cream pie and opened my gifts!

Melody and Tom got me this adorable wall hanging for lost socks (and money so I can treat myself. Yay)

My parents and Jonathan went in together to buy me this esthetician chair! Woo Hoo!



Thanks to everyone who made my day special.  Just think, only 2 more years until I stop aging!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I always thought of you as so much younger in college, but 27 sounds like my age now! Maybe I'm just in denial over my own aging...

Esthetician chair?? Does that mean you're starting a business?

Kari and Jonathan said...

Not quite starting a business, but since I have my license I figured I should use it. I got the steamer/magnifying glass for Christmas and now I have a chair so if you're ever in town you're welcome to a free facial!

Eric and Amy said...

For a second there I started to laugh that you thought 27 was aging, but then I realized you were serious.

Bailey said...

Glad you had a wonderful day!