Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Over the river and through the woods...

...To picture time we go!  Can I tell you that I never ever ever ever ever ever get tired of getting pictures taken?  I told someone that the other day and she said, "You know what?  You'll never look back at a picture and think 'I wish I wouldn't have taken that'" And I totally agree.  I've recently even thought about asking for one of those really nice cameras and the photoshop program for myself, but then I think I wouldn't love it as much anymore, so I'll just keep letting people take our pictures for  us!  My friend Raenie asked a group of girls if we would drive up to Beulah State Park with her so she could practice her photography skills and of course my answer was, "DUH!"  They turned out so cute!  See for yourself:






Could she get any cuter? (Bias much?)  :)



Amelia's new favorite thing is to show us that she's 2

6 comments:

Bailey said...

Having just got the new camera I know I am going to love being able to take "professional" looking photos whenever I want of the baby so it will be nice to have. Plus if you want to continue to treat yourselves to professional shoots of the whole family you still can. Just like never regretting a picture is being taken you won't regret having the ability to take the pictures whenever you want.

Elsha said...

Cute!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Very true, Bailey! Good thinking.

Laura said...

I LOVE the first too pictures of the girls! No, I don't think she can get any cuter. AND they both look so much like you now.

Eric and Amy said...

Cute pictures! Love the one of Amelia sniffing the flowers. A-dor-a-ble.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

You aren't biased, she IS the cutest li'l thing ever!