Friday, May 11, 2012

Best Wife Ever

Yep, that's me.


When it comes to money and me, some words that come to mind are: Frugal, thrifty, OCD. For the most part it's been a really good thing. Sometimes I think Jonathan would like it if I let him spend more money, but most of the time he's very grateful that I handle our finances really well. Last week he had his annual review at work and found out that he was going to bonus from inventory AND bridal numbers! I am so proud of him and I think he does SUCH a good job as a store manager, so I thought I'd surprise him and not put his whole bonus check into savings (BORING ol' me). So I splurged!

His new iPad3!

4 comments:

Elsha said...

WOO!! Want to be my wife and buy *me* an ipad?

Laura said...

You are a good wife! You should have good gift karma for Mother's Day!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Elsha- only if you get a job to support me and bonus :)

Eric and Amy said...

Wow! Nice bonus!