Friday, April 20, 2012

Older and Wiser

Addilyn is getting older and Amelia is getting wiser. We took Addilyn to her 6 month doctor visit on Wednesday and here are her stats: 13 lbs 9 oz. 24 1/2 inches. 40 cm head circumference. To compare to Amelia, who we thought was the smallest child ever: 16 lbs 3 oz. 25 inches. 41 3/4 cm head circumference. Addilyn is SO tiny! Which is odd because she eats like a champ! But she's getting cuter by the day :)
Here's a recent story about Amelia: She and I were driving to Taco Bell for our regular Wednesday lunch. She told me that Dad was going to take her to the zoo, which I thought was odd because I had just taken her the day before. While we were eating I said to Jonathan, "Did you tell her you would take her to the Z-O-O?" He said, "No, but I was thinking maybe later I could take her on the B-I-K-E." To which Amelia immediately responded, "I wanna go on a bike ride to the zoo!" Jonathan and I just burst out laughing and I said, "Amelia, what does B-I-K-E spell?" and she said, "bike!" Holy crap, how does she already know that?? We're going to have to start spelling out entire sentences!! She's just as cute as ever these days too:

1 comment:

Elsha said...

I can't believe how tiny Addilyn is!