Sunday, April 1, 2012

Necklace

At this point in my life I hardly wear jewelry. I have a couple small silver necklaces from Jonathan that I wear, but otherwise it seems like any bigger necklaces, earrings, or bracelets are just an invitation for the kids to pull on them. The other day though, I decided to wear a long, chunky necklace that Melody made for me and I was just going to hope that Amelia didn't notice. About 5 minutes after I put it on I was in the bathroom getting ready and she came in a immediately said, "I love your pretty necklace, Mom." Dang, she noticed. I said, "Did you know that Grandma made this for me? And we're going over to her house right now so maybe she'll make one for you!" Sure enough, Melody was very willing to help Amelia make herself a necklace!








Unfortunately the only thing I didn't get a picture of was the finished product. Sorry. Thanks, Grandma Melody!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Super cute! I love how excited she looks!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I think that's how Caroline will be - come in and notice your shoes. Good eye for fashion, ladies!