Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby Food

I've been couponing lately. I know, I know, couponers are annoying. It's kind of like a fun game though. You cut out all the coupons, then check the grocery ad on Wenesday to see what super great deals you can get! For example, the other day I combined a few Safeway coupons I had to get a GREAT deal on baby food. Actually, let me just tell you first that I don't love baby food. I think it's super messy and expensive and kind of annoying. At the same time, it's really just feeding a baby anything that's messy, and you can't always grind up what you're having for them. Also, when you get this great of a deal on baby food you can't really pass it up.


All this baby food would have cost $25 but guess how much I got it for?



$4. That says FOUR DOLLARS! I was so pumped at my couponing skills. I think we'll just feed it to Addilyn until it's gone and then start on "real food." Go me. :)

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Awesome!

Laura said...

You should go on TV!

Bailey said...

That's awesome. I would love to get into it once the baby comes- send me your tips!