Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm back!

Well that month flew by, didn't it? Now it's 2012, and we'd better make it a good year just in case the world ends in December. Jonathan and I aren't the kind of people who make New Years resolutions because we think that just sets you up for disappointment and guilt. It's like saying you'll eat healthy your entire pregnancy, and then realize that pregnancy is a freaking long time and that Taco Bell and ice cream just sound SO good. We're just hoping for a great year with a happy and healthy family.

Our Christmas was wonderful, thanks for asking. Here's an ironic story: People had been asking us for a while what we wanted for Christmas. We were having SUCH a hard time coming up with anything, and I felt bad asking for stuff just to get stuff, ya know? Anyway, our computer had been having some problems like randomly shutting off and taking FOREVER to load anything. So, we had thought about asking for a gift card toward a new computer. Well, when my dad came to visit in October he changed a few of the settings and Jonathan did a whole computer restore, and then everything was all better. No more gift card needed. Except when we returned home from Grand Junction on the 27th, our computer wouldn't turn on. Nada. It ended up being the battery pack (thanks Brian, for helping us!) which wasn't too bad, but I guess we should've asked for a $60 Best Buy gift card. Haha.

Here are a few recent pictures to keep you guys interested:

Grandma with the magic touch of ALWAYS putting her to sleep

Me and the girls all in pink

My new quilt made by Melody. She actually made it a few years ago and I've had my eye on it ever since. I would've been devastated if she'd given it away!


I'm going to post an entire album of Christmas pictures on facebook, so if you're just dying to see more, go check them out on there! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have definitely eaten less healthy during this pregnancy than what I was doing before. Pretty sure that's not the way it's supposed to work either...

Eric and Amy said...

Cute pics and stories!