Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The big 33

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! Yesterday, that is. Nothing too exciting went on, just a regular Monday. He worked, I made a trip to Walgreens to make him this:



He thought it was the COOLEST thing in the whole world, because he'd never seen one, and then I had to ruin it by telling him that I'd made one before. Dang, should have stuck to the, "I just made up this entire concept this morning. How clever am I?!" Anyway~ he's a candy lover, so that should hold him over for a little while. Then our friend came over and brought us 2 pies, and then we settled in to watch The Bachelor. Exciting times.

Many more happy years to come, Jonathan!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That note is so cute!!! I might have to steal that idea... I also might have to start calling you Bum Bum. ;)

Laura said...

So apparently I can't leave comments using my WordPress name on Blogger blogs that require word verification anymore...weird. So it's back to my Google name.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Seriously, don't give out secrets, like "I've made this awesome present for someone else before you." But you had some awesome phrases! I've never seen goobers before :)

Elsha said...

So cute! And definitely don't go giving yourself away- you should have just let him think you invented it JUST FOR HIM!

Eric and Amy said...

Adorable note! I haven't seen one with that much variety before. I agree with laura - bum bum is your new nickname all around! Ha ha