Sunday, December 11, 2011

December

I've only blogged twice this month and I probably won't get around to blogging any more. Not because I don't want to, but because we're headed to Grand Junction on Thursday and I very rarely post from my parents house. I have to say, even though I despise the cold, I love December! It just feels so holiday-ish, and since the Christmas season is my favorite, I guess I can put up with the cold for a little bit. However, with cold come germs, and out comes Kari the germaphobe, so we haven't left our house too much. I know that you're thinking "Jonathan had Strep for 2 weeks AT YOUR HOUSE" and you'd be right, so the not leaving the house thing really doesn't mean there aren't, I'm just a freak.
Anyway~ I have thoroughly enjoyed my hot chocolate every morning and my occasional trip to Starbucks for a caramel apple cider. I constantly have on Christmas music no matter where I am. I have also enjoyed getting my girls dressed in cute winter outfits like this:

Going to church

"Little sister"

What you can't tell from this picture is how ridiculously cute her boots are.


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful December, and I'll be posting more in January!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable as always!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Once again Amelia looks like a little Linda Gustavson in that last photo! Your girls look so different, how did I get such mold babies? Should I have married a Japanese man?

Elsha said...

I can't wait for you to get here!