Thursday, December 1, 2011

My girls

I just want to tell you all that I think my life is great. I'm not trying to brag, just let you know that I am happy. I'm grateful for all that we have, and I really enjoy having 2 kids. More than I enjoyed having just one. Of course, having a 2 year old and a newborn doesn't always make for great days, but we're just taking it one day at a time. And most days are great. I especially love it when I come into the living room to find this:

Breast pumping.


Excuse the nakedness. She seriously does not like to have clothes on. Ever. Her favorite thing is to get naked, wrap up in her blanket, and sit in front of the space heater in her room.

Addilyn is 7 weeks old now, which is crazy! Time is flying by. She's going through the dreaded baby acne phase right now, so I haven't been taking too many pictures, but here is one:


I know one of the greatest gifts we all get is thinking that our kid(s) are the best/greatest/cutest. There are days when I don't think mine are the "best", but I definitely love them the VERY MOST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is hilarious!!

Elsha said...

I hope you're saving that picture of Amelia to pull out the first time she has a boyfriend over. Awesome.

The Swindlehurst's said...

Love the Picture of her "pumping" ha ha! your girls are so cute, I cant believe how big adalyn(spelling?) is...7 weeks, you just had her!!
PS you should totally start that tradition, it is so fun to go back and read and then how fun for our kids when they get older:)