Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mom

Why is it that you can eat 1000 different lasagnas (or enchiladas, or brownies, or...) in your life but your mom's is always the best?

As you all know, my mom was here last week to spend a whole week with me! I guess I need to start having more babies so she'll have a reason to take a week off work to sit around my house with me. It was so relaxing with her here. She made everything seem so easy with a new baby, even if it meant holding her while she cried so I could finish reading a book with Amelia. She also had great parenting tips for us with Amelia. How come we've been struggling with potty training for weeks but as soon as Grandma is here she goes accident free for 3 days in a row? Hmm. There's only one conclusion.. My mom needs to come live with us. :) I sure had a great time with her and hope I can be as great a mom as she is!


4 comments:

Elsha said...

That's the real reason we moved back in.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I'll bet it's your mom's favorite. And your mom has a little practice raising kids. I'm sure you're doing wonderfully even when she's not there.

Eric and Amy said...

Mom is pretty much the best ever!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Those li'l polkadot fleece jammers were my absolute favorite, it's amazing they survived her diaper blow-out obsession. My only hope to get mom is to out-baby you.