Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Pictures

Can you guys believe how many pictures we get taken? We're narcissistic.

The other day I was telling Jonathan I wasn't sure what we were going to do about a picture for our Christmas cards this year. We could go to JCPenny or Sears, but none of their card deals come with free sitting fees, which are $9.99 per person, so that's already $40 more than I wanted to spend, not including the actual pictures! (I'm cheap.) We could call the lady that did our maternity pictures, but she lives in Springs, so I knew it would take a while to get an appointment for her to drive down here, and it took her about 2 weeks to get our last pictures back, which was too long for me to wait. (I'm impatient.) So, I pretty much did nothing except whine to Jonathan that I didn't know what we were going to do. Then my friend Tara read my mind. Seriously, the next day she wrote me on my facebook as asked if it would be ok for her to take pictures of Addilyn for practice. All of my problems were solved! So, I asked her if we could throw in some family pictures while we were at it. She did such a great job! Unfortunately for you guys, you have to wait to get your Christmas card in the mail to see the whole family together. Here's a preview of the rest:


By the way, how cute are those outfits?! My Aunt Ann sent them to me when Addilyn was born, so this was the perfect opportunity to show them off!

So cute

Kisses from Mom

And Dad

For those that don't know, she has a mole on her shoulder. We thought it was a birthmark, but our pediatrician told us it was just a mole. Anyway, there it is.


Thanks again, Tara!!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

So cute! Those outfits are adorable. And I love how suspicious she looks in the one where you're kissing her.

Anonymous said...

Those looks like Kari outfits!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Definitely adorable, and I can't believe how different from Amelia she looks! Both total cuties, of course.