Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween this year was pretty uneventful, mostly because we didn't know when this baby would come, so we didn't know how much we'd feel up to doing. Friday night while Mom and Dad were in town we invited Melody and Tom over for pizza and pumpkin carving. Here are some highlights from that night:

She was pretty grossed out by it all


Me cleaning it out


Jonathan carving it


It's Elmo!!



Last night Jonathan took Amelia trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. She made it to 4 houses and then said she was done, so we went over to a friend's Halloween party for a while and then came home.

Ready to go!


Cutest darn elephant in the world!


I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Love your elmo pumpkin! Also, I love that Amelia is probably the tiniest elephant in the history of the world.

Anonymous said...

I co-worker has a 3 year old daughter who wanted to be an elephant for Halloween. But my co-worker couldn't find a costume. So she was a fairy. You were, clearly, much more successful. LOVE that costume!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Laura- I was only more successful because my mother-in-law is an AWESOME sewer and she made it! :) my goal was for her to be something we couldn't find in stores.