Saturday, October 1, 2011

Maternity Pictures

On Wednesday, Jonathan, Amelia and I got a maternity photo shoot done. It was so much fun! Of course, I think a photo shoot every day would be fun. We drove about 30 minutes to the Fountain Valley Nature Center and met up with our photographer, who's name is Regina. It was so beautiful up there, with lots of water and the leaves changing on some of the trees. Unfortunately, Amelia wasn't so into getting her picture taken that day but we made the best of it and just took lots of pictures without her. :) Regina just sent me a link this morning with a couple of the pictures, and I know she made it a point to send us a couple with Amelia in them, but these might be the only ones we get, haha. Anyway~ here's the few she's sent me so far.










So, this was our outside, flower girl, free-spirit photo shoot. :) On Sunday, Oct 9th, Regina is going to come down to my house for our inside, black backdrop, less clothing, more exposed belly photo shoot. I can't wait for another one!

3 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Definitely money well-spent! You should definitely get some big prints of these, the color is so great. Then, of course, you'll also want giant ones of the new baby... I think you need more walls. Keep your legs crossed a few more days!

Elsha said...

They're so cute! And I'm pretty sure my belly is already as big as yours :(

Eric and Amy said...

The pictures are beautiful and you look great!