Monday, October 10, 2011

More belly pictures!




I'm sure by now you are all are sick of seeing pictures of my belly, but lucky for you, this baby is coming tomorrow or Wednesday, and then all you'll see is pictures of her! I got these pictures done yesterday afternoon at my house and it was so fun. A little awkward being so scantily clad in front of the photographer, but it's what I wanted so I had to. :) Then about 10:30 last night I started having painful contractions exactly 5 minutes apart, at about 1 minute per contraction. I was SO excited, thinking, "Here we go!" I timed them for 3 hours, and just about the time I was going to wake up Jonathan and tell him I thought it was the real deal, they died down. SUCH a disappointment. This afternoon I had a doctors appointment and she said it wasn't a lost cause because they progressed me to 4 cm! Yay. After she said that my body is totally ready and that of course natural labor is best, if baby girl doesn't come tonight or tomorrow we're going to start Petocin on Wednesday morning at 5:30. So, whether she likes it or not, she'll be here within 2 days! Yay. Anyway~ back to the real reason for the blog.. Belly pictures! Here are a couple from the shoot yesterday:







The next blog I'll post will (hopefully) have baby girl Addilyn's story along with pictures! Until then...

3 comments:

Elsha said...

I love that first picture. Also, just so you know, you're the pregnant girl I hate with the adorable belly with no stretch marks. No one wants to see my bare pregnant belly.

emandfam said...

Love, love, love. These are so beautiful, Kari! Can't wait to see pictures of your brand new baby girl!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I can't wait to scrapbook your belly photos! Feel free to leave the nudie ones for yourself, you exhibitionist :)