Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's Compare

The great debate: Who does Addilyn look like? We've gotten different opinions from all over the place, so I thought I'd do a little comparing between her newborn pictures and Amelia's. Shall we?

This is my favorite first picture of Amelia


Jonathan look-alike


One of the first pictures of Addilyn


Relaxed


So, any resemblance between the 2 girls?? Well, check this one out. I was looking through my baby book and came across this picture of me that's on my birth certificate, taken when I was 2 days old.



And here's Addilyn again:


Whatcha think?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you already know what I think. But I'll tell you again...

I think they both look like Jonathan in their baby pics. But in the last pictures you posted Amelia looks so much like you! I'll bet Addilyn will look more like you over time (to me anyway).

BTW - I think that first pic is my favorite of Amelia too!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Elsha said...

I think Addilyn looks like you!

Bailey said...

I agree with Elsha!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I thought "wow, in that first picture she really looks like Amelai!" Then I read the captions and felt like an idiot. I agree with Laura, possibly to build the case for Caroline that she won't always be a clone of her brothers. I need to believe!