Friday, October 7, 2011

Never a dull moment

In our house, I feel like there's never a dull moment. Well, except right now, when my due date is 9 days away and that might as well be a year, because waiting for it to happen is KILLING me. I'm trying to make the most of every day, spending quality time with Amelia, sleeping as much as I can, cleaning a lot, and trying to mentally prepare myself for what's about to come, but that doesn't make days like today any less boring. Anyway~ I snapped a couple cute pictures of Amelia yesterday that I thought I'd share with you, just in case you're at home as bored as I am.

At dinner, she told me she needed to go pee pee so I told her to put down her soda and she did her high pitched, "No no no no no!" and that was a battle I was just not willing to fight, so here she is:

Disclaimer: No, she did NOT get to drink that whole soda. It was Jonathan's and she got the last couple drinks.

After dinner was bath time, and then Jonathan got her dressed in her new pj's from Estes Park:

Hahahahahahaha.


Fingers crossed for a baby soon!

3 comments:

Devery said...

Kari that picture is going to go down in history as one of my top five favorite pictures EVER. (The pajama picture of course!!)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I can't wait until Amelia is a teenager and this is still on the internet.

The Swindlehurst's said...

Love the jammies and I cant wait to meet your new sweet baby girl! Keep me posted this week!