Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New best friend

Amelia has a new best friend! His name is Winnie the Pooh. She wants to do everything with him. Here are a couple of their memories together:

Reading books together.


She loves to push him in this swing. For some reason she sat down with him for this picture but usually she's just pushing him. Gives me some hope that she'll be a great big sister!


While she was swinging him she ran upstairs and came back down with a diaper, handed the diaper and Pooh to Jonathan and said "Put on." Hahahaha. Then a few minutes later she peeked in the diaper and said, "No pee." What a kid!


She also wants Pooh to dump out her potty after she pees in it, but he hasn't learned how to do that yet. :)

3 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

That diaper must be stretched the the max if it can fit such a tiny lady and that HUUUUUGE Winnie the Pooh! He's a good buddy. I seem to remember another girl who was in love with all things Pooh...

Anonymous said...

I think I would have commented and said something about how big that stuffed animal was before meeting Amelia. Now I know she's just that tiny. Good to see you yesterday!

Elsha said...

I love it.