Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pregnancy update

I had another doctor visit yesterday. Everything is going just as it should. I only gained 3 more pounds in the last 4 weeks, which is a miracle with the 3 daily bowls of cereal I eat and all the cookies and other junk that is a main staple in my diet. I guess you win some, you lose some (last pregnancy I lost.) I've only gained 21 lbs to date, which is WAY better than last time. I feel like just in this last week or so my belly has really gotten bigger though, so maybe the baby had a growth spurt. She continues to be REALLY active inside me, which is pretty funny to watch when I'm trying to rest my book on my belly and read. Speaking of reading, I'm now on the 3rd book in the Hunger Games Series and I'm loving it! And I've even convinced Jonathan to read it, so he's a good way into the 1st book. Thanks again Mom and Dad for that gift! Anyway~ I'm still amazed every day at how fast this pregnancy has gone. I have another doctor visit in 3 weeks and then every week after that until she pops out! Kirsta has graciously agreed to be my labor helper again this time, which we are so looking forward to! My due date is October 16th, which is a Sunday, and Kirsta will be here from Wednesday to Wednesday, so I'm really going to try to get that ball rolling ASAP when she gets here. I think that's all for now.

2 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Is it totally weird to look forward to being a labor coach? Because it's gonna be awesome. Makes me realise how much I don't envy Joe, it'll be a cinch to "coach" you when you've got an epidural! "Ok, now lay there. Keep laying there. Maybe read a magazine. Gooooood."

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure you could gain like 60 pounds and still be okay...your pregnancy has gone by really fast for me too!