Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby update

I had a doctor visit today, everything is still looking great. My blood pressure is good, probably because I no longer work :) the baby is facing the right direction, and best of all, in the last 4 1/2 weeks I haven't gained any weight!! That just made my day!! A little bit of bad news though, she told me no more traveling after 35 weeks, so I won't be able to go to Fort Collins this next week to hang out with Kirsta, Mom and PJ :( I guess I'll really have to find stuff to occupy my days. She did say that if I wanted to, at 38 weeks she would strip my membranes to hopefully speed up the baby's arrival! How exciting to think that Miss Amelia could be here in about 2 weeks. So, Kirsta, Elsha and Mom, please have all your moving adventures done by then so you can come meet the new baby girl! That's all for now.

No comments: