Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Shower

As you all know, a couple Saturday's ago Melody had a baby shower for me. It was so much fun, and a big success I thought. We got lots of great stuff, now we're just really hoping it's a girl, otherwise we will have a very pink boy :) I just got some pictures scanned on here from Melody so I hope you all enjoy them!

Here I am with the wonderful glider that Mom and Dad got for me:

The 4 pregnant girls there. Stevie, on the left is due Aug 20th, me, Samantha is due the same day I am and you can't even see her belly!! And she was wearing her normal jeans! And Kirsta, due Nov 3rd.

This is my very favorite picture ever taken. Patrick was just being so helpful and wanted to bring me my gifts. AHH, I love it!


And here's Jonathan and I afterwards, just looking around thinking, "what are we gonna do with all this crap?!" LOL, just kidding.

I am slowly but surely getting the nursery ready and it's looking wonderful!

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Jonathan's also thinking "I shoulda worn sunscreen while we were golfing during the shower." Haha! Give me a full report on the glider, I'm thinking of getting one this time around. I love the pics of PJ being your party helper :)