Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quilt Rack

For our wedding, Melody made us a beautiful pink, white, and tan quilt. Since then, we have failed to do anything with it. When I found out we were having a baby girl, I decided that we would display this quilt on the wall, being that it is pink. At the time, I didn't know where or how we would display it, just that we would. The other day I asked Melody to go to Hobby Lobby with me to try to find some quilt "hooks" or something that would be cute to hang this quilt with. We came across these cute letters and thought we would just paint them and put hooks on the back of them, hook them to the quilt and nail them to the wall. So, we brought them home for Tom and he used his incredibly creative mind and went to town on a quilt rack for us. Done in 2 days, here is the beautiful result of what Melody and Tom created for us. I love it!


It was a little bit of a pain to get hung!

You can see the burn-in design on the side

The final product

Their creative abilities never cease to amaze me!

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I love the craftiness of it all! Homemade quilt on a homemade rack in a hand-painted nusery? Doesn't get much better than this!