Monday, June 20, 2011

Anniversary

A couple weeks ago, June 6th to be exact, was Jonathan and my 3 year anniversary! On one hand I can't believe it's already been 3 years, and on the other I think 3 years feels so short and I feel like I've known Jonathan forever! Anyway~ last weekend before I headed to Junction we went to the Botanic Gardens to take our annual picture in the spot where we got married. Here's the timeline:

2008

2009

2010

2011 (Amelia would NOT put down that cup! Grr)


We're hoping to be able to continue the tradition for many more years. Here are a couple more pictures from the day:

Trying to touch the squirrel

Trying to touch the (real) duck

Smelling the flowers

Jonathan explaining why we don't jump in the water :)


Until next year...

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I like this tradition! It will make for some good scrapbooking. Amelia grew a lot of hair in a year!