Sunday, May 15, 2011

Early Birthday

While we were in Grand Junction and Amelia was being so clingy I thought I was going to pull all my hair out, it seemed like the one thing she would leave my side for was to play in this little house of her cousin Kalena's:



I had told my mom that since she loved it so much that's what we wanted them to buy Amelia for her birthday in August. So, my mom sent me home with some money and instructions to buy it for her now so she was able to play in it all summer. And so we did. And she loves it here just as much as she did in Junction.



She's saying, "Boo!" out the window.


Jonathan even wrote her a letter!


To stick in her mailbox.


Happy early birthday to Amelia! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Gustavson.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Yay! She looks so cute smiling in that little house. I hope she loves it!

Anonymous said...

That little cardboard letter thing is pretty freaking cute. Return address, "Dad"...I can't get over it.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm making Patrick sleep in that house when we come visit.