Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lately

Let me just explain to everyone why I haven't blogged in a week:

A while back, my friend Salem's mom had said it was the best book she had ever read. So I told my Dad to buy it for my mom for Christmas, and it's made the rounds in my family and just recently made it to my house. I started reading, and I stopped blogging, doing the dishes, playing with Amelia, etc. ;) Ok, it's not that bad, but this book is SO good! I love a book that I can't put down. Of course, my precious reading time every afternoon gets interrupted because I feel that naps are just as precious. Growing a baby is hard work. :) Anyway~ I'll finsih the book tonight and then I'll try and get some real stuff done. For now, here is a video of Amelia dancing with her Uncle Jeff.

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

She's a better dancer than I am!