Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shoes

I've been buying Amelia new summer shoes. Raise your hand if you're shocked. They're just so tiny and cute and pretty cheap. People always say that shoes stores put their smallest size on display because they look cuter.. Well, just imagine that in baby size! Love it. Anyway~ Jonathan and I stopped by the Ross Dress For Less in Las Vegas and it had quite the selection of shoes that I just couldn't pass up.

Like these:


And these:


Pink Birkenstocks!


And my favorite ones of all I bought at Target. They're going in Amelia's Easter basket in a couple weeks.



I used to think I could be someones personal shopper, but now I KNOW that I could DEFINITELY be someones child's personal shopper. And actually, maybe just someones little girl's personal shopper. :)

4 comments:

emandfam said...

Oh my gosh, tooooo cute! I can't wait until Clara needs shoes!!

Anonymous said...

You're going to regret this when she's a teenager with a shoe fetish... JK They are definitely cute!

Elsha said...

I love the last ones the very most!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Those aren't what I pictures when you said Birkenstocks-I was thinking the brown ones with two staps across that geely guys wear with socks! These are definitely cuter :)