Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The big bang theory

The other night I went over to my friend Kristie's house to get my hair done. It looks AMAZING and I love love love it! So, thank you SO much Kristie, for making me feel 100 times better about myself! (I don't have any pictures of it yet, sorry.)

Anyway~ that's not what this post is about. While I was at her house, I got a text from Jonathan that said, "Sooo, I was looking at Amelia's hair and I decided she needed bangs. Only, I've never cut bangs before." Those were literally his exact words. Mind you, this is from the guy that I've asked more than once if I could take her to the salon and get her hair trimmed and he said no. Also, I was GETTING MY HAIR DONE AS HE'S WRITING THIS! What the heck?!?! I was freaking out a little. It turned out ok, and honestly, you can't really even tell they're there, except that now her hair doesn't hang all over her face, which is nice. Here are a couple pictures, although it's probably more noticeable when her hair is in piggies but I haven't gotten one of that yet.


3 comments:

Elsha said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

He did a good job! Joe cut the front of his hair straight across, like ridiculously short bangs, trying to put off cutting ALL his hair, but it looks laaaaame. Maybe Jonathan could lend a hand ;)

I'm waiting for a more important post, though... when's that gonna publish?

Eric and Amy said...

Cuters!