Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cowgirl up!

This shoe obsession I have for Amelia really must stop. Yesterday I went on a personal mission to buy her some jean shorts, because the only shorts we have are the little cotten ones and they're almost all pink. I had dressed her in a white wifebeater-looking tank and I thought it would be cutest with jean shorts, and when you're a bored stay-at-home mom, those kinds of thoughts are just the thing to get your out of the house! Well, after no success at Target we headed to Old Navy who is almost sure to have what I need. We found the jean shorts, thrilled when we got to the reigster that they were only $1.99! The shoes weren't on sale, but who can resist these..



Dada definitely couldn't resist!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

SO CUTE! I thought about buying Kalena some cowboy boots while we lived in Texas, but I never did.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I love Amelia's face! The cowboy boots are cute, but that FACE! It just kills me!