Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alive at 25!

It's official, I'm 25 years old! WOW. I can't believe I made it. ;) I REALLY can't believe that Mom's baby is 25! Where did the time go?! I guess that officially makes Eric OLD. JK, Eric. :) Yesterday was a normal day around here because Jonathan had to work, so I just relaxed at home with Amelia. Then when he got off we went to dinner at Olive Garden, which was delicious. We got home just in time to watch the Season finale of Biggest Loser and Dancing With The Stars, my 2 favorite shows ever. *Note* I was REALLY upset that Evan didn't win DWTS :( Anyway~ then I opened my gift:





It's a new Cricut Cutter!! I'm super excited! And it was a super surprise, considering I don't really know anything about these, but I'm excited to learn!Whenever Kirsta and Elsha are here we can get crazy with our scrapbooks!

As most of you know, I am not a fan of getting older. Turning 25 makes me feel like an old lady. I think I might start wearing anti-wrinkle cream, just as a precaution. I do feel very blessed though, to be (only) 25 and own a beautiful home, with my wonderful husband, and our adorable Miss Amelia. I wouldn't change a thing.

1 comment:

Elsha said...

Hey, that's exciting! I'll be sure to watch for sales on the cartridges. Also, I'm pretty sure I need some anti wrinkle cream.