Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!


We had a wonderful Easter yesterday! We got up and went to church with Melody and Tom, got to talk to Justin on skype (for those that don't know, he's living in Yemen right now), then headed to Springs to have a wonderful lunch with Jeff, Whitney, Doug, Denise and Aunt Sue. What a great day!!

Daddy and Miss

What a wonderful Spring day for a family picture!

Mommy and Miss

Opening her bucket of goodies from G-ma and G-pa Phelps

Reading the card from G-ma and G-pa Norwood

"Look at my sweet gift!"

3 comments:

Elsha said...

That Easter dress is just the cutest. Also, every time you mention Yemen I think of Chandler- 11 Yemen Road, Yemen. Makes me laugh

Devery said...

Awww that dress is precious! She is getting so big! How old is she now?? I'm so glad that you guys took a spring family picture! I love those!!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I do love my boys, but I want a girl just for the fun of EASTER DRESSES!