Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Denver Zoo



This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to Denver and meet up with Kirsta and her family, Elsha and her kids, and my Mom. We had a blast together! One of the highlights of the weekend was taking all the kids to the Denver Zoo. I seriously don't even know the last time I went to the Denver Zoo, maybe never! Jonathan loves zoos and was especially excited to take Amelia for her first trip. Pretty sure she didn't care at all about the animals, but this picture makes it look like she did:

Actually, I think she just didn't know what to look at unless the animals were moving, and most times they were just lazily laying in the sun. Here are some more great shots from the zoo:

Kirsta riding the train with PJ and Kalena

Our family in front of the lions

A beautiful peacock

I love this pic of Kirsta and PJ

Mom and I in monkey land

Kalena's out

And Amelia's out

Thanks for the fun trip everyone! Loves.

2 comments:

Elsha said...

Yay for zoo pictures! Did you mail them to me yet?

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I especially love how Amelia fell asleep with the sippy cup in her mouth :) Patrick still talks about the zoo trip and how he was 'fwaidy of the lions. What a fun time! And it cracks me up how into it the guys were - passed-out kids, and they want to hit up the pachyderms!