Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pool Time


Yesterday I took Amelia to the pool for her first time! I got together with my friend Stevie, who has a son the same age as Amelia, and we headed up to the new YMCA in town. It's pretty much a rip-off to go there if you don't have a membership.. It's $10 for an adult, which was totally ok, but then I had to pay $5 for Amelia! Shouldn't kids under 2 be free?? Even under 1? Geez. Anyway~ they gave us wristbands and said we could come back all day, and it just so happened that Jonathan was getting off work early yesterday, so I called him and told him to meet us there when he got off. So, we got our $25 (after paying for Jonathan) worth of swimming by going twice, lol! I'm sure that later in life the cost will fade but the memories will last forever.

This is her new favorite facial expression

I love this face that she's making at Henry

Going down the slide









I would like to send a special thank-you to Salem for Amelia's adorable swim-suit! We had a great time! And best of all, it was all the fun of the pool and no sun damage!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Cute cute cute!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Your 25 buck-a-roos definitely make me feel better about paying $6 for myself to go swimming! And both the kiddos are free for me. Why don't you live here, again?

Kudos, Salem, the swimsuit is STUNNING. I like the seashells :)

Amelia's face is the best! Can't wait to see her make it at me.

Eric and Amy said...

25 bucks worth of cute photos! She looks like she enjoyed herself - maybe too much for whatever she was thinking about with that face!!