Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life is rushing by..

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, sorry. I don't have anything exciting to write about today, either, but I thought I would post some recent pictures and then tell you that in two days we are off to Denver for a night and then to Grand Junction on Sunday, so I probably won't be posting for another week until we get back. :)

Playing with Dada

Getting ready for a walk with Mom

She really enjoys those teething biscuts!

A new Jean Romper made by Grandma Melody

Such cute heart buttons and an embrodiery of Micky and Minnie

Wondering how Grandma makes all these cute clothes!

Fun's over

And just as I was in the middle of this post I stopped to play with a fussy Amelia, reached in her mouth and her first tooth is cut!! YAY. Bottom right. How exciting!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

So excited to see that little cutie!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm pretty sure the picture of her stretching out her neck with teething biscuit couldn't be ANY CUTER!