Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun in the sun


I cannot tell you how excited I am for nice, warm (hot) weather to be here! I hate the winter, and pretty much everything that comes with it, except snow on Christmas. Since it has been gradually getting nicer outside, I try to get out with Amelia every day, even if it's just for a short walk around the block. So, when I heard that it was going to be 70 degrees here today, I was super excited, and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take Amelia to the park for the first time! Fortunately for us, we live within walking distance to a nice park with a play-set, so we just loaded the baby in the stroller and headed out. To make the day perfect, it was Jonathan's day off, so we had a family outing, and a great time!!

Wanna see for yourself?










We topped off the day by grilling some Rachel Ray "Jumbo Chicken and herb burgers with mushrooms and swiss." Delicious. I heard this weekend is supposed to be cold again.. BOOOOO. Hope you all are enjoying nice weather as well!

3 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Park days are the best, especially if you can walk there! We just got a double stroller, so I'm excited to see the boys in it some time soon (like after the weather has gotten bad, then good again, and after Patrick finally gets well). Definitely looks like you guys had a great day!

Bailey and Aaron said...

I love picture of her in the swing with a huge smile on her face! Looks like fun!

Eric and Amy said...

I can't wait for more sunny days and trips to the park!!