Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shrills of love

Some of you may know that I enjoy, no that's not the right word, I LOVE to scare people. That fact has become a reality for not only Kari and the people I work with, but now for Amelia also. I know that you may think its demented to scare your own baby, but the great thing is that she seems to enjoy it! This works out well for both of us because we are able to equally enjoying the scare. Below I have included a clip of a recent dinner scare attempt that turned into a laughing, shrill filled good time! I hope you enjoy! -Jonathan

2 comments:

Elsha said...

How cute is that?! Kalena loves to be scared too, and now she's learned to "scare" other people. She's always popping out and saying, "BOO!"

Kirsta 'n co. said...

This reminds me of when you guys were visiting at our last apartment and Patrick liked to be scared, but Joe popped out around the corner of the bar and REALLY scared him and he started to cry! Yeah, you probably didn't think we were being such good parents then :)