Friday, February 12, 2010

Candy dish

One thing that has happened to me since I married Jonathan is I've developed a sweet tooth. It's all his fault, really ;) I like to bake, and now that I stay at home I do it quite often. It used to be that if there were homemade cookies around, I would eat one here and there but that was it. Now, I'll eat candy, chocolate, ice cream (every night), even dreaded store-bought cookies! What's happened to me?! Anyway~ the other night we had a laugh because we didn't have ANY sweets in the house. Not even chocolate chips in the freezer to munch on. So, the next day, while at the grocery store, I thought it would be cute to buy a Valentine dish and fill it with Hershey's to put on our table. Well apparently Amelia knows where the good stuff is too because she won't stay out of it!! We let her sit on the table in the Bumbo a lot, and somehow she always manages to get to that dish and dump it! It's pretty cute actually.

Looking for it


Reaching for it


Success!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

The question is, has she tried to eat one yet? On Christmas morning Kalena tried to eat one wrapper and all.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

the wrapper is the best part, especially if you have metal fillings! Mmmmmmmm...zap! Mmmmmm...zap!

she definitely knows a good thing when she sees it.

Kari and Jonathan said...

She hasn't tried to eat one on her own yet, maybe when she can consistantly pick them up :) I bite off the tips and give them to her though so she's not completely deprived!