Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photo shoot

Yesterday we took Amelia to Sears to get her 3 months pics taken! They turned out SO SO cute I love them! And we figured while we were there that we would get some Christmas pics of her and us taken too. I'm not going to post any of the ones that I ordered for the family or for Christmas cards so that we then come in the mail you will all be surprised :) Here are some of the other ones!

Her 3 month pics.. not the perfect outfit but we had really only planned on getting Christmas pics so this was all we had :)

Naked baby covered in "snow"

We liked this pic because it's just like the one we got when I was preggo looking at my belly


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

Do you ever get sick of me telling you how adorable she is? Because I never get sick of saying it! Can't wait to see her-- only 2 more days!!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Wait, what? Why is Elsha seeing her in 2 days?

Looking forward to the Christmas cards! Eli's announcements STILL haven't gotten here, so I guess I didn't miss anything, but still - I was hoping to have the weekend to address them and get them out on Monday! Ugh. Stupid mailman.