Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Holidays!

This time of year (besides the freezing cold) is always one of my favorites because I just LOVE the holiday cheer. I know, mostly from working retail, that not everyone is cheery about the holidays, but they are NOT going to bring me down! I am so excited about Thanksgiving this year, which we are going to spend at Jonathan's Dad's house in Colorado Springs. I am so ready to put on my Winter sweaters and my beautiful red coat that Jonathan bought me last Christmas and head out into this holiday season. I seriously think I could listen to Christmas music all year long. Amelia has taken a great liking to classical music. It seems to be the only thing that can keep her calm in her car seat, and I turn it on all the time at home just for something to entertain her, so this year will be a classical Christmas around our house. Black Friday I plan on hitting the mall and other stores to finish up our shopping list, and then Christmas will be here before we all know it! Hopefully Elsha will have her baby before then so we all have something to play with (besides our other 5 kids!) lol. Anyway~ I just thought I should let everyone know about all the joy in my life :) While we're at it, here is a picture of Amelia yesterday in her "Johnny Jumper" that Kirsta let us borrow!

Just hanging out lookin around!

No comments: