Monday, November 2, 2009

Just snortin' and gigglin'

Amelia giggles!!! We were laying in bed last night because of course Jonathan and I were ready to hit the hay and Amelia was up for about 2 hours after that :) I don't know why but I snorted at her and she got startled, and I thought it was funny but Jonathan's like, "You're scaring her!" But then she smiled at me, so I did it again and she giggled!! Jonathan and I looked at eachother for a long time and said, "is she giggling or do we just think she's giggling?!" It was the most amazing noise ever, it just made us both so happy! We had to keep doing it for about 30 minutes and take 3 videos :) I'll post 2 of the videos just because 1 isn't enough!

4 comments:

Elsha said...

AHHHHH!!! She's so cute! Also, totally reminds me of the friends episode where the baby only laughs when they sing "baby got back" to her.

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is sooo funny! Your mom and Elsha told me about it tonight so I had to look at your blog. That's a pretty fun reason to stay up past your bedtime. =) Amy

Anonymous said...

And look at her hold up her head and look around. She's getting so big! -A

Bailey and Aaron said...

So so so cute!!!