Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving today, and you all remembered everything you were thankful for. I am so thankful for my family. First, all the original Gustavson kids, who I love so much. Then, gaining brothers and sisters-in-law as they all got married. Next, marrying into a wonderful set of in-laws myself. And last, having a baby and creating a family of my own. Of course, the people who mean the most to me are my parents, and I am thankful that I get to spend Christmas with them this year! Here are some highlights of our day spent in the Springs:


Amelia in her cute outfit (you can't see the winnie the pooh in the corner)

Our happy family

First time Jeff held Amelia EVER!!

Love this picture :)


Black Friday shopping here I come!!

1 comment:

Bailey and Aaron said...

I love her little faux hawk in the last picture with daddy. Its so cute!