Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yea, we're cool

Literally.

Before:


After:

With my body growing bigger by the day, it's gettin' a little toasty. For the first time in my life, air conditioned places feel good to me! I've never been warm like I am now. I am thinking that a winter pregnancy is sounding good for next time! My feet and hands are starting to swell, and I get overheated easily and then I feel sick, so we're trying to keep cool. A ceiling fan was just what we needed for our bedroom, and lucky for me, my husband is so handy he had it installed in just a few minutes. We love it!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Yeah, after living in Texas I don't think I'll be able to live without ceiling fans.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

...and the fan looks great, too! Sorry to hear about the swelling, as if thicker thighs weren't enough!

Psycho Dad said...

I'm a fan... totally