Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hangin' with the Jacobs

One of mine and Jonathan's favorite things to do is hang out with family. We find it enjoyable that Kirsta and Joe live relatively close to us and we are able to get together with them fairly often. I was so excited that they got to come visit us for Memorial Day/ my birthday! Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend, besides the ones that Kirsta already posted, which were 3 of my favs. :)

Although this isn't the best picture ever taken, I just think it's crazy how big PJ is! He's a real boy!

Playing horse with Uncle Jonathan

I love this one with the scratches on his forehead and the cherry Dr. Pepper running down his chin! haha.

There seems to be a common denominator in these.. I love that kid :)


I can't wait to see everyone so soon! We have to take lots of pictures, because it seems I am lacking in the Kalena and Espen dept. Love you guys!!

No comments: