Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting older and fatter

Today is my 24th birthday. Hooray! Actually, I'm not a big fan of my birthday, but I guess Hooray anyway! Kirsta, Joe and PJ came down to Pueblo this weekend to help me celebrate, so we had a lot of fun together. Here are some pictures of us yesterday and Melody and Tom's house for the celebration.

"So blow out the candles on your 'cake' and make a wish, Woo.."

What could it be??

A new iPod from Jonathan!!
The Twilight series from Melody and Tom!

Me at 29 weeks

There ya have it, Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

Yay for your birthday! And look how cute that belly is!

salem said...

happy birthday, cuteness!!

I have something for you, but its in GJ. I'll try and get the old lady to drop it at yo mamas.

I can't believe you're already 24!!!